Goodwin-Lasiter, Inc. was established in 1983 by Philip Goodwin, P.E., RPLS and Larry Lasiter, P.E. with a desire to provide high-quality architectural, engineering, and surveying services to the East Texas Region from their Lufkin, Texas location. In 2001, we partnered with Scott & Strong, an architectural and interior design firm with roots dating back to 1939. Our second office was formed in Bryan, College Station in 2002. In 2010, we acquired Raymond Surveying & Mapping Company in Groesbeck, Texas to expand our range of services in Central Texas. In 2019, Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong acquired Clark-Aggen Architects in Tyler, Texas.
We have maintained steady growth and operate as a full-service design firm with four offices located in Lufkin, Bryan, Groesbeck and Tyler. Today, resulting in the combination of our talents, Goodwin-Lasiter-Strong (GLS) provides services on a wide range of professional disciplines for both Public and Private endeavors. This includes educational, commercial and retail buildings, athletic facilities, industrial consulting, planning, parks, structural systems, public works (municipal and rural), and surveying. We have served Clients in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kentucky, Ohio, New Mexico, and Virginia.