Completed Project: Wellborn SUD - New Administration Office & Renovation
With an office located at 6784 Victoria Avenue in College Station, Wellborn Special Utility District (SUD) services the areas surrounding the northwest and southeast parts of Bryan/College Station. The SUD district provides residents of those areas with safe, reliable, clean drinking water resourced from the Yegua and Simsboro Aquifers along with the Navasota River.
Wellborn SUD selected our firm as the design professional for a new 3,581 SF office addition as well as the renovation of the existing 2,738 SF office building. Designs for ADA sidewalks, access drives, a detention pond and parking lot located on the south side of the building were provided by our engineering team on the project. The new administration building addition consisted of the following:
- 6 Individual Offices - Restrooms - Conference Rooms
- Open Office - Coffee Bar - Entry/Waiting Area
- 3 Storage Rooms
Renovations to the existing space included:
- Restrooms - 5 Rooms for Various Department Needs
- Boardroom - Installation of Metal Roof
- Meeting/Break Room - Complete Replacement of the Brick Veneer and Metal Siding
The photos below show the existing office building (left) and the completed renovation and addition (right).